Hi - I woke up with tiny dark blood spots
Petechiae, associated with trauma or viral infection
Welcome to ask a doctor service
I have gone through your query and reviewed the attached photographs.
These are looking like petechiae which are usually caused by trauma or may be associated with viral infection.
I would recommend you to keep them under observation as they should resolve in few days.
If they don’t resolve in few days consult a doctor and go for clinical examination.
I hope to have answered your query and would be happy to answer any further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of scabies?
- Suggest treatment for superficial folliculitis on inner thigh
- Suggest treatment for graying of hair and hair loss
- What causes red colored lesion on the hips?
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for recurrent acne
- Suggest treatment for itching in the armpits
- What causes tiny skin tags in neck area?
- How to get rid of body lice?
- Suggest treatment for itching on neck, hands and legs