Hey I seem to have a pain in my left
Probably pain due to minor trauma, kindly provide more details.
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
There are many medical conditions that can cause pain in the testicle.
Minor trauma is one of the common causes.
More details are needed to help me through the diagnosis.
Do you have swelling or redness in the scrotum area?
Are you sexually active?
Do you have one partner or different partners?
Do you have any other medical conditions?
Are you taking any medications?
Do you have any trauma lately in the scrotum area?
I will be waiting for your answer to be able to help you better.
Meanwhile, I recommend you to use painkillers such as Ibuprofen 400 mg three times a day.
I also recommend to use a cup supporter to support the scrotum area.
Warm compresses can also be helpful in reducing the pain.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
I have no redness on the scrotum or any swelling but after examining it I found a 1mm lump on top of my testicle where the veins are. No I’m not sexually active even tough I mastubate once in a while. No I’m not on any medication. No trauma in the sectrum area lately, I can only think of the tight jeans I wore for three days and slept with them. And it seems that the pain is mainly near the lump or surrounding it. And yh just to add it’s been like this for two days almost with the pain
scrotal and testicular Ultrasound scan needed
The symptoms seem to be related to the use of tight jeans.
Tight jeans can cause microtrauma of the scrotum and also torsion of the testicle, which can give rise to such a lump.
I'd suggest you do a urinalysis and also a scrotal ultrasound to exclude a testicular torsion.
I recommend doing these examinations as soon as possible to prevent further damage.
Meanwhile, I recommend following the advice given earlier to relieve the symptoms.
Take care dear,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?