Help please! I've started sleep walking before I ever go
Further evaluation is necessary to find the cause of sleep walking.
Hello and welcome to "Ask a Doctor" service.
I have read your query and here is my advice.
In my opinion, besides the fatigue that may relate to your previous health issues, especially anxiety, and recent health problems with your husband, conditions that may cause excessive sleepiness such obstructive sleep apnea, narcolepsy, should be considered and evaluated further even to exclude them.
Spironolactone and furosemide may cause some degree of drowsiness and lethargy, but falling suddenly asleep is not typical for these drugs.
Cymbalta may cause somnolence in the other hand.
Discuss with your primary care Doctor for further evaluation steps, Epworth Sleepiness Scale is a useful tool in understanding better your condition.
Consulting a sleep Specialist also may be necessary.
If Cymbalta will remain the main cause of your somnolence it should be substituted with another anxiolytic.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tingling and pins and needle sensation on the left side of...
- What causes numbness in feet and ankles?
- What causes mouth spots and pit in forehead?
- What causes tingling feeling in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks, non functional rectum and memory loss
- What causes numbness in the right side of foot and leg?
- What causes burning sensation and tingling in hands and feet?
- What does my CT scan suggest?
- What causes shortness of breath in a patient with fibromyalgia?
- What causes severe muscle twitches at night in shoulders and arms?