Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Help in finding dermatologist specialized in facial wrinkles?

User rating for this question
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 1560 Questions
I live in Morgantown, WV. Want to find a dermatologist who specializes in facial wrinkle removers. Don't see any listing exactly like this when I check dermatologists in this area. Can you help?
Posted Wed, 16 Oct 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 48 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Plastic surgeon

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX

I think a plastic surgeon will be able to address your issues.

In your area I can suggest one plastic surgeon, hopefully he will be able to help you.

Dr. XXXXXXX T. McClellan, MD
1085 Van Voorhis Rd Suite 350
Morgantown, WV 0000
(304) 777-4677 (Office)

I hope I helped.

Dr Vaishalee
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor