Hello sir, my uncle is 61 year having diabetes since
Needs more evaluation
After going through the medical details and the ecg report attached by you I would like to tell you that although the quality of the ecg is not good but there are q wave in inferior leads along with ectopic activity.
In a 60+ diabetic patient with this type of ecg it’s advisable to get Echocardiography done as further evaluation to asses cardiac function and then adjust medications accordingly.
Hope to have been helpful.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?