Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Hello sir, My name is Anil. I am from Deloitte

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Practicing since : 1994
Answered : 10703 Questions
Hello sir,

My name is Anil. I am from Deloitte XXXXXXX XXXXXXX Offc.

my question is regarding my mother's leg pain aged 51Years.

She is feeling bit pain in her leg between her knee and Ankle. I have attached the pics of her pain area for your reference.

Please let me know how to heal her pain.

thanks in advance,

Sun, 11 Feb 2018 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 53 minutes later
Brief Answer:
-Osteo arthritis is there,

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for posting your query.
I have gone through your query and attached pics in detail.In my opinion she is suffering from osteoarthritis,it is a age related problem.She can take thiocolchicoside 4mg along with aceclofenac twice daily for seven days after meal than as par required and stars with diacerine and glucosamine combination for three to four months.She can do hot fomentation of knee and avoid squatting position.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Hello sir, My name is Anil. I am from Deloitte 2 days later
hello sir,

I looked into the above listed medicines and found these are generic.

please find the pics attached for the details of the different brands associated with them.

it will be very helpful if you send me the particular medicines names from the attached pictures.

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Details below.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing again.
She can have Cartigen Duo for joint lubricant supplement.
For pain she can start with Tolagin 4mg and Zerodol after meals twice a day. Doing a hot compress and application of local analgesic gel like Volini will also help. She can also start with calcium supplements like Corcium C for an added relief.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor