Hello sir, My name is Anil. I am from Deloitte

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Question
Hello sir,

My name is Anil. I am from Deloitte XXXXXXX XXXXXXX Offc.

my question is regarding my mother's leg pain aged 51Years.

She is feeling bit pain in her leg between her knee and Ankle. I have attached the pics of her pain area for your reference.

Please let me know how to heal her pain.

thanks in advance,

Anil
Sun, 11 Feb 2018 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 53 minutes later
Brief Answer:
-Osteo arthritis is there,

Detailed Answer:

I have gone through your query and attached pics in detail.In my opinion she is suffering from osteoarthritis,it is a age related problem.She can take thiocolchicoside 4mg along with aceclofenac twice daily for seven days after meal than as par required and stars with diacerine and glucosamine combination for three to four months.She can do hot fomentation of knee and avoid squatting position.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal

Follow-up: Hello sir, My name is Anil. I am from Deloitte 2 days later
hello sir,

I looked into the above listed medicines and found these are generic.

please find the pics attached for the details of the different brands associated with them.

it will be very helpful if you send me the particular medicines names from the attached pictures.

thanks.

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Details below.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
She can have Cartigen Duo for joint lubricant supplement.
For pain she can start with Tolagin 4mg and Zerodol after meals twice a day. Doing a hot compress and application of local analgesic gel like Volini will also help. She can also start with calcium supplements like Corcium C for an added relief.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Regards.