Hello, off and on for the past month I have
could be due to pressure on C5 nrve root
Hi I am Dr Gopal Goel Orthopedic Surgeon.
I have read the question and in my opinion this type of pain and soreness comes due to pressure on nerves in the neck- called cervical radiculopathy . In your case C5 root appears to be compressed.
I suggest pain killers, muscle relaxants , gabapentin and physiotherapy. Pl get X rays of the neck to help in diagnosis.
If there is no improvement in 10 days then please get MRI of the cervical spine.
Thanks for the question. Please feel free to ask any other question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for electric pulsation sensation near the shoulder blade
- What causes swelling and bruising in the knee after a fall?
- What does the following knee MRI report indicate?
- Is intramedullary nailing an effective treatment for displaced tibial...
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the thighs
- Suggest treatment for swelling and numbness in the finger after injury
- What causes severe leg weakness and increased BP while on Amlodipine?
- Suggest treatment for swelling and bruising on top of the foot
- Suggest treatment for severe pain and muscle weakness
- What do these following MRI findings indicate?