Hello, my husband is a 50 years old healthy white
Nothing to be worried about .
Thanks for query .
Based on the facts that you have noticed semen of your husband to be more thick and white since very recently .
Texture of semen varies from person to person and is governed by many factors like
1)Vitamin intake, particularly B-12
3)Level of physical activity
4) Certain habits like smoking ,consuming alcohol in large quantity regularly etc .
5) Water intake
One need not worry as long as one does not have any symptoms pertaining to sexual activity or semen is not brown colored (suggesting infection).
Following measure will help to improve quality and texture of semen.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking..
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?