Hello, my husband has been diagnosed with cholangiocarcinoma ( bile
Hello. Chemotherapy followed by surgery is the approach
Hello dear. I have gone through the details. So in a cholangiocarcinoma with liver spread, ideal approach will be to shrink the tumor with chemotherapy and then do surgery. Chemo first will remove the micrometastases and make the surgery easier also.
Thanks and regards
Feel free to ask further
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes inflammation in the lungs while treating pneumonia?
- Can nodules in the lungs be cancerous?
- What are the long term side effects of Cytoxan and Taxotere?
- What does this biopsy report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for cough, headache and nausea
- Suggest treatment for a large tumor in the abdomen
- What is the prognosis for metastatic ampullary carcinoma?
- Suggest treatment for iron deficiency anemia
- What does my lab test report indicate?
- Is missing a dosage of medicine during anti tubular lymphadenitis...