Hello my child has a raddling noise in her chest
Probably an upper respiratory tract infection, follow the advice below.
Hello dear and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
The symptoms of your child seem to be related to an upper respiratory tract infection, probably a respiratory syncytial virus.
It is a very common virus in infants which usually last for three to five days.
I recommend using anti-inflammatory medication such as Acetaminophen (Tylenol) every four hours.
I also recommend to give your liquids and use a humidifier at home.
I suggest to use a saline nasal drops or a nasal suction bulb to help clear mucus from your child.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?