Hello last Sunday I went into the ER after being
Hii. You are having acute otitis media which is inflammation of the ear. Yo
Hii. You are having acute otitis media which is inflammation of the ear. You should consult an Ent surgeon to confirm it. Start augmentin tablet,antiallergic levocetrizine tablet,otrivin nose drop. It will take 2 week to settle down. If you are having difficulty in swallowing then you may need any endoscopy to see back of the throat. The tablet may have injured the mucosa or it may have stuck. An ent surgeon will remove it easily. In the meantime take mucaine gel syrup to decrease the pain.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it normal to have seapage from a nose packing
- I am having pain my left ear from last couple
- My wife has been reporting head ache for past few
- I want an answer from Specialist too. ________________________________ I...
- Hi, Recently, I have joined swimming classes and this very
- Hello - I am 33 years old male and my
- My 18 year old daughter drank XXXXXXX floor cleaner yesterday
- The skin inside my ears before inner ear is suddenly
- sir.. , my brother have some breathing difficulties recently.. he
- Ok, please do not review the other opinion. I’m a