Hello i took an STD test and a yeast infection
Hello and welcome,
I assume you mean burning with urination? It's possible that you have a bladder infection or bacterial prostatitis - these can cause burning.
Also, if the burning is near the outside of the urinary meatus, sometimes soaps and other personal hygiene with fragrances, dyes, or antibacterial ingredients can be irritating.
At this point, as the burning and discharge has not gone away, I recommend you go into your doctor who can examine you in person and also do a urinalysis and culture sensitivity study.
I hope this information helps.
Please let me know if I can provide further information or clarification.
Thoughts on this
Try using fragrance-free soap, laundry detergent, and NO dryer sheets/fabric softener.
And try to not get the soap in the meatus of the penis.
But, if the symptoms continue, then I recommend seeing a Urologist.
Hope this helps
Not serious, but should be pursued if it is more than just skin irritation.
Since I don't know which STDs were checked (gonorrhoea? chlamydia?), if these checked out negative, then we call what is going on with you "non-gonococcal urethritis" or "non-specific urethritis".
There are infections that don't fall into the category of gonorrhoea or chlamydia. Your doctor can give you a short course of antibiotics to see if the symptoms will go away.
If your primary doctor is uncomfortable doing this, then the next step would be to see a Urologist.
In the meantime, please be sure to use a condom so that you neither spread an infection nor get something new.
Thoughts on this
Watery semen can be due to a number of different causes including changes in hormone levels, Zinc deficiency, but can also be from an infection.
So, I would suggest going back to the doctor to discuss treating a presumptive infection.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for chronic hip/pelvic pain
- What causes coughing, sneezing, headaches and watery eyes?
- Suggest treatment for post nasal drainage and runny nose
- What causes foul body odor and overactive bladder while taking Trospium?
- What causes pain near the navel area?
- What causes joints pain with welts and teeth problems?
- Suggest remedy for drainage at back of throat and vomiting sensation
- Suggest treatment for pain under the clavicle
- Suggest medication for ADHD
- Suggest medication for bloating in a person with history of colitis