Hello dr I have been having pain in my legs

Dr. Ajay Panwar

Neurologist

Posted on Fri, 21 Dec 2018 in Brain and Spine
Question: Hello dr I have been having pain in my legs
My toes are stiff and sometimes uncomfortable when walking
Sometimes my feet get numb and my fingers in my hands
I have had this for over 2 yeArs I ask my dr I'm not sure what it is I'm not diabetic do you think I lack vitamins tried to soak them I massage them put pressure I burp a lot on the massage at night I feel they get tighter I'm taking pradaxa for slow heart rate and I had uncontrollable blood pressure I take Medes for that I take vitamin d3 , turmeric, olive oil and lemon as natural Ned's , I've started to take magnesium I heard its good for that I have arthritis my dr said my left shoulder torn rotator cuph. I take water pills and potassium what seems to be the problem I'm on the heavy sued
Answered by Dr. Ajay Panwar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Some more details are required.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for being on healthcaremagic.com.
I am Dr.Ajay Panwar, a neurologist, here to answer your query.

I would like to know some more details in order to answer your query well further-
1)Since when are you having these complaints?
2)You mentioned that you have hypertension but I am unable to understand why would you take Pradaxa for slow heart rate. Can you elaborate your cardiac history, please?
3)Is it that your toes and hands are numb at the same time? Do you have abnormal sensations in your toes and hands, apart from the stiffness and pain in legs?
4)Are you a smoker or have frequent alcohol intake?
5)Does your pain in legs increases on walking and improves immediately on rest? Does it persist during the night as well?
6)Do you take any other medicines except Pradaxa? What are they?
7)Is your routine blood work (apart from the blood sugar) all ok?

I shall be glad to have in follow-up with details.

Dr.Ajay Panwar,
MD,DM(Neurology)

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana