Hello doctor,I met with an accident on December 25 and
Welcome to ask a doctor service
I have gone through your query
I would recommend you to upload the pictures of the affected area so that I can have a clearer picture of the condition and can guide you accordingly.
Can’t see any pictures, upload them again
I can’t see any pictures.
Kindly upload them again under the report section of the site or mail them to YYYY@YYYY as “ Attention:Dr Asmeet”.
Hydroquinone 2 percent cream & sunscreen
I have reviewed the attached pictures and would recommend you to apply hydroquinone 2 percent ( kojiglo forte) cream on the mark at night along with application of a sunscreen lotion ( faceguard gel ) during the day time for 4-5 weeks.
This will reduce the mark.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of scabies?
- Suggest treatment for superficial folliculitis on inner thigh
- Suggest treatment for graying of hair and hair loss
- What causes red colored lesion on the hips?
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for recurrent acne
- Suggest treatment for itching in the armpits
- What causes tiny skin tags in neck area?
- How to get rid of body lice?
- Suggest treatment for itching on neck, hands and legs