Hello, doctor...I have got an injury in my left knee,
Yes ,,Surgery is required.
Hi ,I am Dr Gopal Goel , Orthopedic Surgeon .
I have gone through your reports.
Your MRI Reports say that you have grade 3 injury in meniscus and grade 1 tear in ligament.This report seems to be incomplete .
For grade 3 tear in meniscus , surgery is required to remove the damaged part of the meniscus through arthroscopy. Ligament tear - which ligament ? bur gradw 1 does not need surgery .
I hope to have answered your question. Please feel free to ask any other question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for electric pulsation sensation near the shoulder blade
- What causes swelling and bruising in the knee after a fall?
- What does the following knee MRI report indicate?
- Is intramedullary nailing an effective treatment for displaced tibial...
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the thighs
- Suggest treatment for swelling and numbness in the finger after injury
- What causes severe leg weakness and increased BP while on Amlodipine?
- Suggest treatment for swelling and bruising on top of the foot
- Suggest treatment for severe pain and muscle weakness
- What do these following MRI findings indicate?