Hello doctor in the month of July 2017 I had

Dr. Sunil Jangid

HIV AIDS Specialist

Posted on Sat, 23 Feb 2019 in HIV and AIDS
Question: Hello doctor in the month of July 2017 I had sex with prostitute.i went near her she put the condom on my penis..she did pinch on the tip of the condom.she took mine inserted in her vagina..I did few strokes where in my condom moved forward and I pulled it back..not fully but little bit.after 5 to 6 strokes I said her that im not comfortable and there was no fluid when I pulled my condom little back towards me.after that she had given me blow job on the condom...after 2 mins I came in the condom...it was totally near the forest and it was dark,but what we were doing was visible.this is was my first time...i have done mistake in my life..

Doctor after that she removed the condom by holding the edge of the condom...
I zipped my pant and came back home.i don't know whether I washed my penis it not.
Please doctor is there any transmission of virus.
Answered by Dr. Sunil Jangid 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
The risk of transmission with protected sex is not there.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Sainaveenravva,

Welcome to 'Ask A Doctor' service.

You had protected intercourse with the prostitute and the condom was intact in the end then there is no risk of transmission of HIV virus. Please don't get worried, just forget the episode and live your life normally.

For any further query feel free to ask me again any time.

Thank You

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Follow up: Dr. Sunil Jangid 39 minutes later
Doctor small doubts I have...please help me..
At that time I came home and I did not wash my penis and I don't remember that.doctor will any problem if i dint wash my penis..i have seen that girl took out condom from pouch and the condom was covered with paper.she opened the paper, kept the condom on my penis...but the condom was intact till the final act..
Answered by Dr. Sunil Jangid 21 hours later
Brief Answer:
No problem at all.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Sainaveenravva,

Welcome back and thanks for follow-up.

If you didn't wash your penis then no need to worry because it will not associated with any risk. Allay the fear or anxiety, forget the episode and move on in life happily. For any further query feel free to ask me again.

Thank You
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T