Hello doctor i am 5 weeks 2 days pregnant. An

Question
Hello doctor i am 5 weeks 2 days pregnant. An ultrasound detects an irregular and big gestational sac with yolk sac . I am taking HCG 5000 injections once a week and susten 200 . What are the chances of survival . Do this pregnancy continue.
Fri, 9 Feb 2018 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 37 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Detail below.

Detailed Answer:

I have gone through your query, an irregular and big gestational sac with yolk sac means missed abortion, chances of survival are very low,in my opinion do not continue the pregnancy.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal