Hello doctor, how do someone control mouth odor?
Hii. Mouth odor has many causes. Take betadine gargle to maintain oral hygi
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor service.
Mouth odor has many causes. Take betadine gargle to maintain oral hygiene. Take plenty of water. Start an antacid or omeprazole tablet as acidity with indigestion can cause bad smell. Do a X ray paranasal sinus to see there is no infection in the nose. Start a nasal fluticasone spray if there are any allergic nose symptoms. You can take vitazyme syrup for proper digestion.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it normal to have seapage from a nose packing
- I am having pain my left ear from last couple
- My wife has been reporting head ache for past few
- I want an answer from Specialist too. ________________________________ I...
- Hi, Recently, I have joined swimming classes and this very
- Hello - I am 33 years old male and my
- My 18 year old daughter drank XXXXXXX floor cleaner yesterday
- The skin inside my ears before inner ear is suddenly
- sir.. , my brother have some breathing difficulties recently.. he
- Ok, please do not review the other opinion. I’m a