Hello doctor, I recently consulted you in the hospital for
I recently consulted you in the hospital for my migraine problem and tingling sensation on face. You have prescribed me Almin tablet along with Topramac 50.
I am not able to find Almin tablets in the medical stores, can you please suggest me an alternative for this medicine?
Also, I got my blood tests done and it revealed low vitamin D and B12. I am attaching my reports for your review.
Thank you, XXXXXXX
NUROKIND PLUS can be used instead of ALMIN
Thank you for posting your query.
I am Dr Sudhir Kumar, Neurologist, and would try my best to help you.
You can use NUROKIND PLUS in place of ALMIN. NUROKIND PLUS would provide vitamin B12 also.
For low vitamin D, you can take TAB TAYO 60 K once a week for 12 weeks.
I sincerely hope my reply has helped you.
I would be pleased to answer, if you have any follow up queries or if you require any further information.
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, XXXXXXX
For DIRECT QUERY to me: http://bit.ly/Dr-Sudhir-kumar
My blog: http://bestneurodoctor.blogspot.com/
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does the EEG and MRI reports suggest?
- What causes fatigue with tingling and tremors in body?
- Suggest treatment for headache with back pain
- Suggest treatment for constant vertigo
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the right portion of body
- What causes constant headaches?
- Does PET-CT scan help identify cognitive dsyfunction?
- Suggest treatment for extensive white matter damage in brain
- Suggest treatment for migrane
- What does these EEG reports indicate?