Hello doctor. Hope you are doing well. Last time when
Hope you are doing well.
Last time when I wrote to you is about Vitamin B12 deficiency and as per your suggestions, I checked with my treating cardiologist and got B12 injections done and now I feel better - also, from the time I have taken these injections I am not having any ectopic beats. but I rarely feel skipped beats. (Is this something to do with Vit B12 or because of taking MetXL?)
However, Lately I am having weird palpitations for few seconds in the morning as soon as I wake up - I can feel my heartbeat on my throat and chest and some sort of mild vibrating feeling - this will last for few seconds and then become normal. (it only happens when I wake up from sleep)
My concern now is with these palpitation sensation that I am having early in the morning.
I am currently overseas on my project and I only have access to 1 lead ECG (Apple Watch) which I have attached for your review.
Is this any concern or can I ignore them for now and not worry about these?
Awaiting your response.
Please refer to the detailed answer below
Am doing well. Thank you.
It’s good to hear that you got relieved by vit b12 supplementation. Vit b12 deficiency generally leads to easy fatigue, laziness and has nothing much to do with ectopics.
The control of your ectopics are the result of proper medication and your self care.
I have reviewed the ecg rhythm strip attached by you and it is showing normal electrical activity of heart and is not suggesting any abnormal rhythm.
You can safely overlook them and concentrate on your project, you will be alright.
Good luck and take care.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?