Hello again Dr. Basak! You helped me with question I
Hii. It is always satisfying that I have explained you properly the potenti
Hii. It is always satisfying that I have explained you properly the potential of HPV and p16. Low risk HPV and p16 positive explains that your papilloma has least potential to turn out malignant. p16 positive that this gene is working properly to stop the future cell growth of mutated gene. HPV positive means that HPV virus may be one of the causative agent for the papilloma. But p16 positivity will stop the further growth of mutated gene even if it is HPV positive. Please let me know if you have any queries.
Hii. Please don't Google always to gather information about a disease. Alwa
Hii. Please don't Google always to gather information about a disease. Always consult an expert in medicine. Don't worry. As I have said before inverted papilloma is benign in nature. Have a healthy life.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it normal to have seapage from a nose packing
- I am having pain my left ear from last couple
- My wife has been reporting head ache for past few
- I want an answer from Specialist too. ________________________________ I...
- Hi, Recently, I have joined swimming classes and this very
- Hello - I am 33 years old male and my
- My 18 year old daughter drank XXXXXXX floor cleaner yesterday
- The skin inside my ears before inner ear is suddenly
- sir.. , my brother have some breathing difficulties recently.. he
- Ok, please do not review the other opinion. I’m a