Hello, about 10 days ago I pulled my back out.
Side effects of naproxen and cyclobenzaprine
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
This doesn't seem like allergic reaction. Your symptoms seems to come as side effects of naproxen and cyclobenzaprine. They both can cause bloating,constipation, heart burn, dry mouth, bad taste in mouth, irritation of the tongue. Hoarseness may be caused by heart burn.
You can try to drink more fluids and water , eat small portions of meals often, don't eat late at night, don't eat high acidity food etc.
This will improve symptoms .
Not any other things to be concerned.
Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.