Hello, a friend of mine is scared to see a

Dr. B. Radhakrishnan. Nair

OBGYN

Posted on Fri, 28 Dec 2018 in Women's Health
Question: Hello, a friend of mine is scared to see a doctor but she had her period for 3 weeks long, a full 2 weeks before she usually gets it. also started having frequent migraines and one ear started to feel like it was clogged up (like when you go swimming and had wax buildup but she hasn't been in the water like that since early summer). I worry because she had a benign tumor operated on in her early twenties. Recently she was in a car accident and now the headaches are even worse plus she has nausea & dizziness. Could be from the wreck but all together i'm very scared for her. What could it be besides a possible brain tumor???
Answered by Dr. B. Radhakrishnan. Nair 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Need urgent evaluation

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Greetings
Nausea,migraine and irregular periods can be part of brain tumour. What type of tumour it was.was it pituitary adenoma?
Kindly consult your nuerologist at the earliest for a hormone test and if necessary A CD SCAN OR MRI.
HOPE MY ANSWER HELPS YOU
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng