Hello! This is probably a somewhat crazy question pertaining to
No need to worry. Wait for the reports.
Thanks for using the Ask a Doctor service.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. However, let me assure you that papillomas arising from the Schneiderian mucosa i.e. mucosa of sinuses or nose, are benign i.e. non-cancerous epithelial growths or neoplasms. You possibly have one of them and your doctor is evaluating to see whether there is a possibility of cancerous convertion. This involves ruling out HPV as a possible cause. Lack of such an association would help in ascertaining that it is safe and there is no reason to worry.
In short, the histopathology report is good and you need not worry that the other reports would indicate something worse.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for autism spectrum disorder
- What causes loose stools post cesarean operation?
- Suggest treatment for rash on a 4 yr old
- What do light colored skin patches on thigh indicate?
- Suggest treatment for fever and sore throat in a child
- What causes swelling in head of an infant?
- Can Taxim O Forte and Vizylac be given together?
- Suggest treatment for anorectal malformation in a down syndrome child
- What causes vomiting after feeding breast milk?
- Suggest treatment for persistent high fever