Hello. So the other day I was jerking my penis

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Apr 2013
Apr 2013

General Surgeon
Question
Hello.
So the other day I was jerking my penis pretty hard and it started to hurt. When I looked down it looked like I got a friction burn Cos there are some red sores on head now. How can I help this? Because just walking around in jeans makes it very uncomfortable when it rubs on the tip of my penis
Sun, 4 Feb 2018 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 35 minutes later
Brief Answer:
See next

Detailed Answer:
There is obviously penis irritation or balanopostitis which may be a result of masturbation. In most cases it resolves spontaneously over the next few days, but also you should gently retract the foreskin daily and soak in warm water and then soak it in warm chamomile tea. If there won't be improvement in 2 days, you can apply mild steroid ointment with clotrimasole cream. Masturbation should be avoided till pain persist. If penis discharge occur or rash around penis head then you should do STD tests and urine analysis. Wish you good health. Regards