Hello Sir, Hope you're doing well and thanks a ton
Hope you're doing well and thanks a ton for your help last time.
I've been following your medication from the last 6 month religiously but unfortunately, I see no improvement in my hair fall conditions :(
As suggested by you, I have been taking minoxidil 5 %solution 1ml daily twice and finasteride 1mg tab (Finax) once a day.
Along with medicine, I have been doing exercise every day and consuming green vegetables without any fail.
Please let me know if you there's anything else I need to look into.
Regarding androgenetic alopecia
Thank you for your follow up.
You may take sessions of either PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) or Microneedling (Dermaroller) in addition to continuing with the existing medical treatment.
Let me know if you need any more assistance
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body