Hello Madam - Missed the period... took the pregnancy test
Missed the period... took the pregnancy test after 3 days of missing the period with prega news kit.. as per the instructions on it, but the result is one dark pink line and one light color pink line. my question is am I pregnant? If yes what are the next steps I need to do.
Get serum beta HCG blood test
I understand your concerns.
Get serum beta HCG blood test done to confirm pregnancy. This is more reliable than the urine pregnancy test.
Meanwhile continue the any medicines if you are taking. Further steps of continuing pregnancy with medical support can be done in consultation with your obstetrician.
Let me know if you need any more help.
Thanks for the advise... re-took the test again with "prega news kit" now got two dark pink lines.. I hope this states as positive pregnancy.
Now the scenario is suddenly getting pain in the lower parts of stomach for few minutes and getting normal again.. this is happening about 4-5 times a day.
Please advise if any tests or medicines.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have l 5 injuries. Had three IVF pregnancies, failed. Is i 5 injury the...
- How fertyl m works for men having very low sperm count?
- Increasing follicle size. Need trigger shot for ovulation?
- Pregnant. Had tender breasts and felt queasy. But, symptoms stopped and...
- Took enema with enema kit. Some amount left. Is there any reason for...
- Period delayed. How to take mtpill and mitoprost?
- Can I ask to be sedated so that I can relax and get through the exam...
- Pain in throat, jumping eye lid, pain in chest, stabbing pain in...
- Ovaries hurt after an orgasm masturbation, stinging sensation. What...
- On adderall. Can it result in nagging dull pain below rib cage?