Hello I went to the emergency room with stomach pain.
I'm very overweight, I was 344, but recently loss 22lbs after changing my diet, and regular exercise. I've been told that with losing weight and changing my diet I will reverse. What are your thoughts on this information?
It could be fatty liver
It could be a fatty liver. I suggest you have an ultrasound of your liver with fibroscan to determine if there is fibrosis. Also, the blood test for viral and autoimmune hepatitis would also make sense. Finally, you should also consult a dietitian.
Please let me know if you have further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I have ulcerative colitis and have had it for 12
- I have sharp pains that come in waves that feel
- Hi, My wife had an urine infection for last 4
- I have severe pain going all around my mid section
- My PCP precribed a sonogram of my abdomen because he
- Hey doctor, For the last couple of months I have
- My mother has stage 4 ovarian cancer . Her medical
- Yes Please. About a week ago I started to have
- I have a question about Prostatitis . For the past
- I have been having sudden onset’s of direreah that has