Hello! I recently had outpatient surgery under general anesthesia and
There are no changes suggesting left atrial enlargement. Also, there are no other significant abnormalities seen in Ecg. The machine generated is frequently inaccurate so may be overlooked.
Also, Echo is not showing any LA enlargement. There is just mild aortic sclerosis which is a age related change.
So overall, there is nothing to worry about it.
Hope this helps you and get back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for extreme fatigue and nausea
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is an iron infusion advisable when having normal blood report?
- What causes intermittent chest pain?
- Suggest treatment for bronchospasm
- Can coumadin be taken before a thoracic aorta CTA procedure?
- What causes frequent heart palpitations during pregnancy?
- What does my angiogram result report indicate?
- Is blood pressure of 125/72 a cause for concern?
- What does my TLC result report indicate?