question-icon

Hello, I have psoriatic arthritis in about 80% of my

Posted on Tue, 5 Feb 2019
Question: Hello, I have psoriatic arthritis in about 80% of my joints, Type II Diabetes, Both Arthritis and Diabetic Neuropathy in both feet, Plack Psoriases on my head, neck, shoulders and chest. I am in a great deal of pain. I have been through the pain medicine cook book, the only thing that works is Oxycodone. Would you be able to recommend a Las Vegas, NV. doctor who will prescribe Oxy for my pain. I have been on it since 2009. I have a full history with xrays but my XXXXXXX Doctor had no one to recommend in Las Vegas as I have just moved there. I am 65 yrs old and on Medicare A, B & D. I would greatly appreciate your help.

Thank you very much, Mark Crammer.
Answered by Dr. Olgeta Xhufka (43 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Here a link with best pain management doctors

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.

I read your query and here is my advice.

I will send you a link of three best pain management doctors with their references and contacts.
https://threebestrated.com/pain-management-doctors-in-las-vegas-nv
You can see and choose a doctor here.
Hoping you will find a good doctor here.

Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Olgeta Xhufka