Hello. I have a question regarding a prior injury .
Surgical management necessary
I understand your concern. If clavicle fracture malunion causes impaired function of the shoulder, surgery is the best option. Even though complications are not uncommon, an improved joint function outweighs the risks.
So do consult with a surgeon on this matter.
I hope this answers your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes weight gain while on Ontrintellix?
- Suggest treatment for loss of vision and vomiting
- Suggest treatment for metastatic melanoma
- What causes joint pain while on Requip?
- What causes redness and painful swelling in the eyes?
- What does my ultrasound scan report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for painful rash on the waist
- Does long term use of steroids affect a person's immune system?
- Suggest treatment for leg cramps and shortness of breath
- What do my creatine levels in blood indicate?