Hello! I had a recent CT scan of my paranasal
1) I would think it is not the case, but would the plantar wart implantation treatment have the potential of causing other warts throughout my body?
2) Is it possible that I could have somehow spread the HPV virus from my plantar warts to the inside of my nose (by touching both areas, etc), especially if the papilloma in my nose turns out to be the squamous type?
I suffer from some health anxiety and as you can tell, I’m worried now that I will have these warts developing in other areas. Thank you for your help and any reassurances which you can provide!!
Biopsy will confirm
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Reading the medical articles or books online, without basic medical knowledge, may create excessive panic in your mind. Medical science is huge to be read in a single day.
In my opinion, please wait for the biopsy report. You can get it removed by ENT surgeon. Maintain a healthy life style.
If you have HPV infection in the body it can involve other part also even if you don't touch it. Please don't worry about HPV infection. Most of the people are carrier of HPV but they don't manifest.
Please revert back with biopsy report.
Get well soon.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it normal to have seapage from a nose packing
- I am having pain my left ear from last couple
- My wife has been reporting head ache for past few
- I want an answer from Specialist too. ________________________________ I...
- Hi, Recently, I have joined swimming classes and this very
- Hello - I am 33 years old male and my
- My 18 year old daughter drank XXXXXXX floor cleaner yesterday
- The skin inside my ears before inner ear is suddenly
- sir.. , my brother have some breathing difficulties recently.. he
- Ok, please do not review the other opinion. I’m a