Hello I am a 46 yr old women who is
Need more information
Thanks for posting your query.
I am Dr.R.K and I am pleased to assist you.
1. How long you are having these symptoms?
2. Do they affect your sleep?
3. Any tests done so far?
4. Any other medical illness?
5. On any medications?
I have had them in and off for about 2 weeks or so
No they do not affect my sleep
I had complete cardiac tests done in oct all normal
Normal blood pressure
Normal blood work
I have fynromyalgia ans costochonsritis
I take levothyroxine
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Elevated SGPT, SGOT and triglycerides. Taken Heptral and Udiliv. Please...
- Tiredness, loss of concentration, blood test shows low hemoglobin...
- Bloated upper abdomen, burping, history of chronic pancreatitis. Have...
- Blood test shows typhi and paratyphi positive. What does it mean?
- Abdominal pain, itching. Clean blood test. History of breast cancer. Are...
- Abdominal pain, done blood test and ultrasound. Kindly interpret results
- Tailbone pain, bruise on stomach, sore lower abdomen. Anything to worry...
- Constant nausea, negative pregnancy test, have Mirena IUD. Ovarian cyst?
- Poked eye with umbrella spoke. Eye gets sore and red. What do you...
- Diagnosed with chlamydia. Is it contagious through oral sex?