Hello, I am a 34 year old Male, I've been
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.
I read your query and understand your concerns.
First of all I do not think there is need to taper off Lexapro since you are starting with Prozac. Both the medicine have cross effect on withdrawal symptoms of each other and lexapro can be stopped after initial one week of weaning as suggested by your doctor (prozac may take one week to occupy receptors so continuing lexapro for one week will be sufficient).
In other words start Prozac while lowering the dose of Lexapro and stop the Lexapro after one week.
In addition Arginmax have some value in dealing with erection problem and I can not confirm whether it will be useful or not. However this can be stated that Arginmax is herbal product and no side effects are known with the product.
I hope this helps you.
Feel free to write back to me if you have more questions.
Thanks and regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to have a successful sexual intercourse?
- Suggest treatment for OCD
- Suggest the sleep aids that i can use with Carvedilol?
- What causes sensitivity to sun light?
- Is it safe to have 120ml of alcohol everyday?
- Suggest treatment for orgasmic dysfunction
- Suggest treatment for non retraction of foreskin
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation
- How long do psychotic disorders take to get cured?
- What causes erectile dysfuntion?