Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

178 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Hello Dr, i need your help on my skin rashes

Answered by
Dr. Bhagyesh V. Patel

General Surgeon

Practicing since :1999

Answered : 12873 Questions

Posted on Thu, 10 Jan 2019 in Lump
Question: Hello Dr,

i need your help on my skin rashes on right leg. it started with slight ichi 5 months ago and increased . i visited physician and prescribed %E2%80%9CFusidic Acid cream%E2%80%9D ip. it is better when i apply but i don,t see this as a solution. can you pl suggest good cream. attached pic.
thank you
Answered by Dr. Bhagyesh V. Patel 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Bacterial or fungal infection of right leg,guidelines as below.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to

I have read your query and evaluated attached image of the leg showing rash.
Kindly find my advise as below.

* The lesion is due to bacterial or fungal infection of the area involving the part below
skin as well.

* Guidelines for better recovery

- Keep part clean with antiseptic liquid.
- Regular application of aloe vera gel for natural healing support.
- Off the counter anti histamine tablet will relief itching.
- Need prescription of antibiotics, anti fungal medicines from your doctor to heal faster
and prevent further issues.
- Control of blood sugar.

Hope this information will help you.
Wish you fine recovery and health.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on