Hello Dr, i need your help on my skin rashes
i need your help on my skin rashes on right leg. it started with slight ichi 5 months ago and increased . i visited physician and prescribed %E2%80%9CFusidic Acid cream%E2%80%9D ip. it is better when i apply but i don,t see this as a solution. can you pl suggest good cream. attached pic.
Bacterial or fungal infection of right leg,guidelines as below.
Welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have read your query and evaluated attached image of the leg showing rash.
Kindly find my advise as below.
* The lesion is due to bacterial or fungal infection of the area involving the part below
skin as well.
* Guidelines for better recovery
- Keep part clean with antiseptic liquid.
- Regular application of aloe vera gel for natural healing support.
- Off the counter anti histamine tablet will relief itching.
- Need prescription of antibiotics, anti fungal medicines from your doctor to heal faster
and prevent further issues.
- Control of blood sugar.
Hope this information will help you.
Wish you fine recovery and health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain and pressure in the rectum?
- What causes constant urge to urinate?
- Suggest treatment for IBS
- Suggest treatment for fever, headaches and shortness of breath
- Suggest treatment for left sided abdominal pain
- What causes burning sensation in the penis?
- What causes burning sensation in the throat?
- What causes urinary hesitancy in public toilets?
- What causes numbness in both hands?
- Suggest treatment for loose stools