Hello Dr, during routine healh check-up Mr. XXXXXXX Shah was
during routine healh check-up Mr. XXXXXXX Shah was advised for 2 D ECHo & TMT to rule out abnormilities in ECG. He has conducted 2 D ECHO report.
request your Opinion on below points :-
Are changes in ECG grevious ?
Will TMT helpful to rule out abnormilities showen in ECG ?
Is ECHO report sufficient to rule out abnormilities shown in ECG.
reports are attached for your referrence.
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After reviewing the reports attached I would like to tell you that yes there are STT changes in the ecg which requires evaluation.
As the echo of the patient is normal so it’s advisable to get a stress test done to rule out underlying coronary artery disease.
Yes TMT will be helpful to evaluate the changes in the ecg if the patient can walk adequately.
No, only echo study won’t be enough and a stress test will be required.
I hope this information will guide you properly.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?