Hello Dr, Today I received my blood test reports. Please

Excellent

Question
Hello Dr,

Today I received my blood test reports.
Please suggest medicines and diet wherever required.
Also please guide to maintain vit D level, last month it was 7 ng/ml and now after one injection dose it is 42 ng/ml..
Fri, 9 Feb 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 16 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please attach reports

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to Healthcaremagic.
Hi, I am Dr Anshul Varshney , I have read your query in detail , I understand your concern.
First of all you need to attach your reports for my evaluation.

As far as Vitamin D is concerned. You don't need to take any injections for that now. Just take Cap Uprise D3 60 K once a week for 3 months.

This is my personal opinion based on details available here. If you still have any other query, you may please ask me.
Stay Healthy.
Dr Anshul Varshney , MD

Follow-up: Hello Dr, Today I received my blood test reports. Please 7 minutes later
Dr, report attached again for your study and guidance

Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
I need details

Detailed Answer:
I have seen your reports.
To guide you better, I need to know whether you are already suffering from any thyroid disease and are you taking any medicine for that.

Follow-up: Hello Dr, Today I received my blood test reports. Please 21 minutes later
right now no.... but 8 years back my weight was suddenly dropped down by 8kg in 2 months at that time it was because of thyroid disease as per doctor said... and i was medicated at that time.... after that never.... my current age is 30 now.....

Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Repeat thyroid after 3 months

Detailed Answer:
Hi, you have Sub clinical Hypothyroidism. As such no medicine is indicated at this level.
However, you need to monitor the level regularly.
I would recommend you to get TSH done after 3 months and write back to me with the reports.

Rest your Vitamin D and B12 are low.

You can take Cap Nurokind Gold once a day for 3 months and Vitamin D as suggested in my previous answer.

Good Luck.