Hello Dr, I just my annual health checkup done. Certain
I just my annual health checkup done.
Certain parameters including C-Reactive Protein and APOLIPOPROTEINS A1 & B are out of normal limits.
Attached are the reports, kindly review and advise.
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After going through the medical reports attached by you I would like to tell you that first of all you need to relax yourself as there is nothing significantly abnormal that can raise an alarm.
Your CRP levels are slightly raised that can happen in many situations and the most common is any sort of infection like common cold or seasonal viral infections. A stand alone slightly high CRP levels are not much of a concern.
Also your lipid profile reports are normal. In my opinion you should just need to follow healthy lifestyle routine which includes
1. Daily brisk morning walks for atleast 45 mins a day for 5 days a week
2. No smoking
3. Healthy diet with less sugars and carbs and high protein content
4. At proper sleep
5. No junk food
6. Plenty of water intake
7. And most importantly stay stress free.
I hope this information will guide you properly.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?