Hello Dr, I am 35 year male married with a
Thanks for your query.
You need an ultrasound and a urine routine test.
The chances of either a stone , a stricture or stenosis of urethra is more here. The block aid t the urine flow could be due to many other reasons but these are the commonest.
I suggest to get a scan done which will rule out all three.
Also a urine routine test would rule out any sort of infections and any active internal injuries if any.
Could you please clearly specify the recommended test names so that I can approach a lab for that.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suffer from hypertension and weakness. Does meth use cause thyroid problem?
- What is the effect of steroids on the heart during puberty in boys?
- Having psychological problems. Taking therapy. Any advice?
- Body feels shaky. What is the cause and how to control this?
- Experiencing a periodic mild numbness in arm. Family history of MS. Any...
- Medicine for G6PD patient with fever?
- Having pain and pressure in eye with headache. Sinus MRI normal. What...
- Snorted meth. Having sore throat and cough. Is there any complication?
- Have small penis. Will penomet penis enlargement pump work to enlarge it?
- Found high BP readings on home monitors. Any thoughts?