Hello Doctor, one of my family members react to small
one of my family members react to small things, and get angry for small issues, loses his temper and react immediately.
sometimes he hurts himself, cry over small issues.
He doesn%E2%80%99t trust family members and always feel he is correct and everyone is backbiting.
How can i make him understand? he won%E2%80%99t see a doctor as he thinks, it%E2%80%99s not necessary. please suggest.
He is 28 and software professional.
Thanks for posting the query
He might need neuropsychiatric consultation and counselling.
(CBT) cognitive behavioural therapy would be suggested by the specialist.
you have to get him examined by the psychiatrist at the earliest and start the treatment.
There is no other way to handle him by your self.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does this KFT report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for body pain, sneezing and dry cough
- Suggest treatment for itching all over the body
- Suggest ways to reduce the midnight food cravings
- How long does eye inflammation take to resolve?
- What does weird sensation on left side of the face suggest?
- What do the following blood test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pain in knee while walking
- What causes sweating, nausea and dizziness with history of epilepsy?
- What causes severe peripheral neuropathy when diagnosed with myopathy?