Hello Doctor i am in Malaysia and I engaged in
No risk of infection.
Welcome to HCM.
There was no direct contact with any infectious fluid and there was no penetrative sex with the girl so the risk of getting the infection is absolutely nil. Body massage with foreplay or licking or deep kissing are no risk activities for HIV so don't get worried or anxious because you are definitely risk free. If any other query is there feel free to ask me again.
You are not at risk of any other STIs.
Welcome back and thanks for follow-up.
As per the exposure you had mentioned I don't think there is risk of any other STIs and Human Saliva does not transmit HIV so you need not to worry about the blood if it was there. As far as hygiene is concerned HIV virus becomes inactive outside the human body within few minutes only so don't get worried for that. Be relaxed, forget the episode and live your life normally. If still any query is there feel free to ask me again.
You can continue your normal relations.
Welcome back once again.
You can continue the normal relation with your partner and move on in life happily as there is no chance of infection. If still you want to get tested go for 4th generation HIV Duos test after atleast 15 days of exposure. For any further query please don't hesitate to ask me again. I am always here to help you out.
Yes definitely the Duos test is more conclusive after 28 days.
You are absolutely right that the Duos is more conclusive and reliable after 28 days of exposure so better to get it done after one month and the result will surely come as negative so just calm down and live your life normally. For any further query get in touch with me in future also. Wish you very happy and healthy life ahead.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Do persistent dry cough after unprotected sex suggest HIV infection?
- What does my HIV rapid test report indicate?
- What are the chances of contracting HIV after having unprotected sex?
- Is the HIV DUO 4th generation test conclusive at 32 days post exposure?
- Is 4th generation chemiluminescence test for HIV conclusive at 28 days?
- Can HIV spread by using the medical scissors and tweezers?
- Is it possible for HIV RNA test not to detect virus if the viral load is...
- What are the risks of HIV when in contact with dry blood?
- Are negative HIV RNA test and third generation antibody test within...
- What are the chances of HIV transmission through protected sex?