Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

Hello. Doctor attaching the urine culture report. My wife who

Mar 2015
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 4870 Questions
Hello. Doctor attaching the urine culture report. My wife who is 33 years complains of frequent urination and discomfort. Pls. Advice
Wed, 7 Feb 2018 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Deepti Verma 22 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Normal report

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear,
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
I have reviewed the report.
It is completely normal.
If the symptoms of frequent urination is persisting, then she can take tablet nitrufurantoin twice a day for 7 days.
She can take urispas tablet twice a day.
A ultrasound of the pelvis is advised to rule out any bladder infection or stone.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor