Hello Doctor, This is regarding a pain I am observing
This is regarding a pain I am observing around my right eyebrow. Please refer to the picture attached. It started around 1 month back when I was travelling by flight. It started as a very sharp, unbearable pain during the flight. I was feeling like my vein is about to explode. It stayed for around 1 week and then started reducing. However, it is now coming back every few days, not so sharp and unbearable though but still little painful. It occurs only between the 2 fingers I showed in the attached picture.
I traveled through flight previously as well but never got such pain. I was just having little throat infection before taking the flight that day.
I am worried as I have to again take a flight in next 4-5 days.
Request for your advice.
Thanks & Regards,
Hii. Consult an ENT surgeon.Do a nasal endoscopy and X ray PNS. Start fluti
Hii. Consult an ENT surgeon.Do a nasal endoscopy and X ray PNS. Start fluticasone nasal spray and steam inhalation.Its looks like a neurogenic pain and may be related to allergic rhinitis. Consult an Eye surgeon and neurology also. We have to rule out migraine.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it normal to have seapage from a nose packing
- I am having pain my left ear from last couple
- My wife has been reporting head ache for past few
- I want an answer from Specialist too. ________________________________ I...
- Hi, Recently, I have joined swimming classes and this very
- Hello - I am 33 years old male and my
- My 18 year old daughter drank XXXXXXX floor cleaner yesterday
- The skin inside my ears before inner ear is suddenly
- sir.. , my brother have some breathing difficulties recently.. he
- Ok, please do not review the other opinion. I’m a