Hello Doctor, Thanks for your answers to my previous email.

Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN

Posted on Sat, 16 Feb 2019 in General Health
Question: Hello Doctor,

Thanks for your answers to my previous email.
I have uploaded the reports for your review.
Can you please suggest some medications for this or do I need to visit some doctor personally for further investigations.
Thanks
Hari
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please attach the reports.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.
There are no reports attached with the query. You can upload the reports in the box provided on the right hand side of the query box so that I can help you.
Please do post the reports.
Waiting for the response.
Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Rakhi Tayal 13 hours later
Thank you Doctor. I am afraid, I uploaded the reports again, please let me know if they are available to you now.

Thanks
Hari
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
The reports show PCOD and inflamed cervix.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.
I have seen all the attached reports. In the ultrasound report, the cervix is bulky with nabothian cysts that can happen due to a local inflammation or infection. Proper antibiotics can help in decreasing the inflammation of cervix. The left ovary is polycystic in nature. This can cause a delay in periods and difficulty in getting pregnant. If you are having normal regular periods then there is no need to worry.
The blood report shows a mild increase in number of lymphocytes that suggests a chronic infection. This can be treated after a detailed investigations to find out the site of infection.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng