Hello Doctor, Request you to check attached reports and give

Dr. Vaishalee Punj

Posted on Wed, 30 Jan 2019 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: Hello Doctor, Request you to check attached reports and give feedback on the reports, As a concern CBP report states that Mild leucocytosis and i would like to know is it related to any thing which is related to Blood Cancer..? Also he has Swelling of Legs and while walking issue with breathing. Thanks, Ameen
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 57 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Mild leukocytosis means infection

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor service.

I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Mild leukocytosis means WBC levels are raised, most probably to fight an infection.

In blood cancer there will be symptoms like fatigue, lymph nodes swelling, liver/spleen enlargement, shortness of breath etc.

In shortness of breath, there may be many causes. Chest X ray is the starting test.

Hope this helps. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr Vaishalee