Hello Doctor, Our daughter is 3 months old baby. For
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service. I have viewed the image and gone through the query.
She has seborrheic dermatitis. It is characterized by yellowish, greasy, adherent scale of the scalp. It is quite common in infants and is self limiting. I suggest you to use a cetrimide based shampoo e.g cetrilak mild shampoo (5%). In addition I suggest you to apply a mild topical steroid lotion e.g desonide 0.05% lotion (desowen lotion), twice daily on the affected scalp.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you need any more assistance.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body