Hello Doctor, My wife is 38 yrs old, since two
My wife is 38 yrs old, since two days her eyes are watering frequently. She does not have any irritation or itching in the eyes, she also does not have a cold. Her eyelids however are visibly swolen. Please let me know how to treat this. Thanks.
Thanks for sending your query to us.
In the absence of irritation and discharge,allergy and infection can for the moment be ruled out.
Lubricant eye drops are helpful in such cases,drops like Refresh tears can be put in 4 times a day.If any further synonyms develop,we will change our plan accordingly.
Do get back to me in case of any further query in this regard.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Plaquenil,vitreous detachment.Side effect?
- How is eye infection in diabetics treated ?
- Optic atrophy, uveitis. Curable?
- Does cannabis have any side effect causing retina tear ?
- Can driving, swimming, flight journey and involve in sex, 10 days after...
- What are the brown patches in my eye after being hit by a soccer ball?
- Green discharge from eye, red eye, unable to open eyelid. Causes ?
- How is hypermetropia in children treated ?
- Eye pain, taken artificial tears, wear CPAP mask, have type 2 diabetes,...
- Congenital cataract in both eyes, signs of squint. First squint surgery...