Hello Doctor, My breast is lumpy but I had a
But today, I noticed a green circle of colour visible on my right breast and a bit lumpy. Please what could this be? The lump is not sore or painful at the moment.
The whole right breast is lumpy than the left one normally.
I have stopped seeing my period a year now except once this January.
Could be fibroadenoma
The lumpy feeling and green patch in your breast could be due to fibroadenoma which is benign condition
Since you had mammogram last year you need to fresh mammogram
If it is fibroadenoma then vitamin E ,applying primrose oil, fat restricted diet ,warm bath and using sports bra will help
But if lump grows in size then you need to do a biopsy to rule out cancer
Many thanks for your answer and details. I feel a bit relieved and I am happy it is not what it is not scary.
The colour has changed to a darkish brown red but not painful.
Do I still need to see my Doctor and can all the benign be taken out.
I woke up this morning and I could feel pain inside my upper arm bone. The pain was oozing like it was being discharged and this would go through my arm to the fingers. This starts from the upper top of the humerus and all the way down for just the right arm.
My shoulder or shoulder blade is not affected.
Could this be part of menopause? I don't understand this pain. It was awful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How can a continuous feeling of a lump in the throat of a singer be...
- I have a lot of throat phlegm which causes me
- My husband (age 76) has had lung cancer since 2011.
- Hi, I am having distressing symptoms. A tickly cough that
- My daughter has a hypoechoic vascular ovoid nodule in her
- 69/F. I have undergone right breast lumpectomy in 1991. Does
- I was just told I have Severe Degenerative Disc Disease
- Hi doctor I hope you are doing well , my
- Thank you. Our son was diagnosed with ktw at an
- After I eat I have bowel movements immediately. It seems