Hello Doctor, I m at 33 weeks of pregnancy and
Monitor sugar levels regularly
What doctor has done is correct. But for some like you response is quick. Only thing we need is to keep sugar levels normal.
But the sugar levels of 51 is low. So your symptoms of dizziness.
If sugar levels are low, you have to stop insulin first in the night and monitor for five days. If still sugars are low you have to stop morning dose also.
But important thing is keep a check on sugar levels. Any rise again, just start first in the morning with small dose of 5units.
First, please consult your physician and explain the situation of low sugars and dizziness. As you are in pregnancy, better is to do it under guidance of your consulting doctor.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to balance blood sugar level and regain weight?
- Does Lyrica cause diabetes?
- Can i increase Obimet dosage for increased blood sugar levels?
- Should Glynase MF be taken before or after meals?
- Suggest treatment for fluctuating blood sugar levels
- Suggest treatment for elevated sugar levels
- Does Gemer fort cause depression?
- Can diabetes be controlled with exercise and food regulation?
- Suggest treatment for uncontrolled blood sugar levels
- Suggest proper diet chart to reduce high blood sugar levels