Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

193 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Hello Doctor, I am having a burning sensation when passing

Answered by
Owl Image
Dr. Richa Agarwal


Practicing since :1999

Answered : 3082 Questions

Hello Doctor, I am having a burning sensation when passing urine and I also have vaginal white/clear discharge most of the time. The discharge doesn't smell bad or anything like that. Do I have to go see the doctor or is it possible to treat these symptoms with a over counter medicine.
Wed, 7 Feb 2018 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 10 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Get your urine examination done.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear,
Thanks for trusting us with your healthcare.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.

Your symptoms are suggested for urinary tract infection and Vaginitis.
Get your urine examination and culture and sensitivity to rule out which bacterial infection is there. You may need to take antibiotics accordingly.

You can take Canestene V6 vaginal tablet for vaginal discharge.

Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.

Good luck
Above answer was peer-reviewed by

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on